Foundation course Features and topics:
The Foundation course has been created to teach the students about the basic know hows of a studio production and engineering environment. The students will be exposed to the introduction of audio flow, signal processing and side by side musicianship development will also be taught. It is a 3 month course that will include the following:
- Intro to Signal processing
- Protools I
- Music theory I & II
- Styles and genres
- Cables and connectors
- Microphone and techniques
- Speakers and amplifiers
- Intro to acoustics
- Music instrument
- Music instrument for producers
- Producing other people
After completion of the foundation course, student will be able to:
- understand the basic concepts of signal flow and work in a studio environment.
- execute a professional, entry-level competence in their chosen instrument or voice;
- be able to communicate to professionals and lay persons musical ideas and concepts;
- be able to work as a leader and in collaboration in areas of musical interpretation and performance;
- demonstrate a entry level of musicianship and a broad knowledge of musical genres;
- handle protools software and develop editing and recording skills.
- real life experience of producing other people through teamwork and handle studio in a team setting.