Start Date: Wednesday, 1st August 2018
Duration – 8 Sessions
- 8 Session workshop specially curated for singers to learn about the studio techniques, voice culture analysis, voice microphone techniques & breathing techniques.
- Record your voice and analyze and improve your voice texture on the microphone.
- Learn to express emotions while singing in the studio.
- Use your body and breath to Improve your voice.
- Eliminate tension and increase focus while performing in professional situations.
- Develop performance oriented mindset in a studio recording environment.
1. Professional voice finder
- Technique of voice culture is a branch of knowledge.
- Understanding of science with the feel of the voice.
- Using the whole body as a musical instrument with voice modulation, breath control techniques, effective pronunciation.
3- Protect your voice quality
- Physical condition of the body - which may affect the tonal quality and strength
- Articulation, rate of speech, intonation and pauses
- Breathing patterns
- External Factors like air quality, humidity, noise
- Speaker listener distance
- Hormonal changes
- Fatigue and stress
- Age and any medication
2- Prepare for professional bollywood recording.
- Shape of the mouth
- Vocal range
4- Enhance your voice quality and expressions
- Breath control
- Understanding the production of tones across the range, understanding the breathing pattern.
- Efficient usage of the tongue for correct pronunciation
- Choose the correct pitch suitable to the voice.
- Right Vocal techniques will find abdominal muscles rather then the vocal chords
- Voice modulation is necessary to reduce the strain on the vocal chords.
Certification will be provided by Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Entertainment ℗ Ltd.
Eligibility and Application
Eligibility - Completion of 10th Standard.